Mental Health Intake: Choose the Right Patient Portal for 3x Clinical Productivity
What makes a behavioural or mental health practice’s business thrive? A steady new patient inflow! It only needs a fully dedicated, less time-taking, and an electronic patient portal.
Mental Health Practice’s old & common Intake Processes
- Majority of the mental health practices still use paper documentation methods in their patient intake process
- New patients will be given forms to fill and the staff will enter them into patient records
- The patients have to coordinate with the practice before appointments to avoid missing schedules
- Staff will need to talk to patients through phone calls to collect some data
- If a patient didn't fill out forms beforehand, they will likely spend more time at the clinic at the time of the appointment
Challenges with old & common Intake Processes
- A lot of time gets wasted by staff on acquiring information from patients even if they fill out forms by themselves
- Patients need to come ahead sometime at the clinic for filling out forms
- Some information may get manually recorded incorrectly
- Mailing paperwork before appointments may cut time, but still, not every patient remembers to fill out forms
- Mailing forms to patients needs manual work which means a waste of their productive time
- The practitioner may use time from the first session to go through the patient’s information or someone must manually send data from their EHR
Mental Health Intake Process: How Patient Portal can Streamline?
An efficient patient portal can make your practice’s work more streamlined. It can double your practice’s patient engagement and experiences.
- Electronic intake forms will allow patients to fill them out when they get time without waiting for emails from the practice’s side, even before their first appointment.
- An integrated EHR with a patient portal can automatically send and transfer patient records without manual effort. This avoids mistakes from manual data entries.
- This electronic intake cuts done the time and resources required for paper printing, mailing, and more for collecting and analyzing preliminary data
- Practitioners can work with patient-centric concepts more than the paper-centric concept
- This results in high patient satisfaction and better health outcomes
Choose the Right & Effective Patient Portal for your Mental Health Practice
To increase intake, proficiency, efficiency, and productivity of your mental health practice make sure the software or solution you choose has the following advanced, automatic features.
- Simple to set up guidance
- Automated intake functionality
- Streamlined messaging facility between patients and providers
- EHR integration
- Updated regulatory compliance such as MU and HIPAA
- Easiness in access
- Customizable forms
- Patient-friendly dashboard
- Patient-friendly navigation
- Quick and efficient appointment scheduling
Automation combined with these advanced features can free up your mental health practice’s administrative burdens. This can erase hurdles between your practice and its growth.
Patient Portal software from Vozo
Vozo patient portal software has incredibly empowered patients with advanced & simplified portal features. This includes secure one-to-one messaging and easy appointment scheduling. Also provides easy access to lab reports and record consultations. Requesting and refilling e-prescriptions are way too simple now.
- Integration or implementation issues?
- Doubting the support system?
- Looking for a portal under your budget?
- Switching or upgrading to the Vozo patient portal?
- Finding troubles with usage or functions?
- Facing an issue with getting patients to opt-in?
- Security concerns?
- Our software can be easily implemented & integrated with any EHR system. It improves practice workflow and productivity.
- Our team of professionals is readily available 24/7 to get things done for you no matter what’s your practice size.
- Vozo patient portal fits your budget perfectly with monthly subscription plans.
- Switching to our portal is a very simple process, you won’t even need any help, yet our team has your back.
- We provide various step-by-step tutorials and help to get you on track with the portal.
- Our portal is simple to use and understandable to all. Once they get to try this then there will be no turning back.
- Our portal has strong privacy and security safeguards in place.
“Let’s empower your patients with the best cost-effective patient portal, together”